With all the hoopla of the Overton football game and family coming in town, I missed Five for Friday last week 😦
But not this week!
1. I am amazed at my new-found “girlieness”. When I was pregnant, I had a hard time envisioning a world of pink and ruffles, but lo and behold I have fallen in love with it! So much so that I’m making Lydia a lavender tutu… the ultimate in girlie 😉
2. Friday afternoons/evenings are my favorite part of the week! Matt gets off on Fridays at 11, so we go to the library, Sonic Happy Hour, run errands together, go out to eat… so fun!
3. I’ve been reading Captivating by John and Stasi Eldridge. Numerous people have recommended it to me, but I had never actually read it. Turns out I even had it in a stack of books in my garage (who knew?) so I started reading it. So far, I’m really liking it!
4. Bama plays Penn State on Saturday which means my heart will be palpitating at a frightening rate come Saturday. I’ve told myself that I am not going to get as emotionally involved this year, but let’s be honest… I tell myself that every year! But at least this year I have an adorable little girl in her Bama cheerleader outfit to make me smile, win or lose!
5. I got a new pair of boots last week when Matt and I went shopping on our date night! I can’t wait until it gets a little cooler so I can wear them! I ❤ boots!
Happy Friday and Roll Tide!